Image HTML map generator

25.8.12

Day #39: Shopping Adventure

Hi! This is me today!
I am so enjoying my time off from school. I start again on Monday and I must say, I am not looking forward to it. Maybe if it was part-time classes, not full-time, it wouldn't be so bad. Of course, I had to be all ambitious and want to get my bachelor's degree in a year. Oh well, I keep telling myself this is my last full-time semester. Graduate school will be part-time only! 


Me & Sheri, @ Maurices.
Anyways, I had a fairly good day. I spent the first half of my day working on getting started with school stuff, cleaning, and making jewelry. Oh, and blogging of course! The second half I went shopping with my friend, Sheri. We went to Maurices, where they had a buy one, get one half off sale. I bought a couple of shirts and a pair of jeans. My self-confidence had a small jolt, as I had to go up a pants size because the size I normally wear was too tight. I keep telling myself, it's just their brand. Once this dizziness stops, I definitely need to go back to the gym. I won't be getting a wish-list item this month. Shucks!



These pants are super cute. However, Sheri didn't like the "whiskers" as they are called (the sales girl told us). The whiskers are the little lines that are pointing at her vag. The whiskers made her uncomfortable. Odd.
After Maurices, we had big plans to go to a bunch of different stores, but instead found ourselves at Target. I could spend hours and hours at Target. I bought some concealer (which I have no idea how to use, but I have read many make-up tutorials that say this is a must. I am still learning. How sad is it that I am 27 years old and still learning how to do my own make-up. Ugh. I should have went to beauty school!) 

Anyways, after Target we went to JoAnn Fabrics. My other love in life, crafts. I purchased some stuff to make cute bracelets. And of course, Sheri and I had our shenanigans.


AH! A SPIDER!
CAW CAW!
Phantom of the...JoAnn's.



Anyways, that's all for now!

Until tomorrow,

Big, Beautiful & Broker...Chelsea

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com