Image HTML map generator

1.9.12

Day #46: Friday Top 5

In my heated rants about the city I live in, I forgot to post my Friday Top 5 and My September Wish List and goals. GAH! I promise I'm done with the rants...for now!

Chelsea's Friday Top Five

1. Mom
MY MOMMY WENT HOME TODAY! She is finally out of the hospital and she understands that if she ever fails to tell me that she is having chest pain and/or other symptoms of worry, that she will have more to worry about than blood clots. Cause she will be dealing with ME! I am a force to be reckoned with.

2. Office Supplies

I am addicted to office supplies. I love back to school time because I love buying office supplies. So does my husband. Is this strange?

3. Paracord
Hubby and I have been making paracord bracelets. It's actually a lot of fun and it's something we can do together. We purchased supplies from Paracord Planet for a decent price of $8.99 for a 100 feet of cord, which is cheaper than the 16 ft from craft stores. They have many different sizes and colors. We also bought the buckles from there. It took them about 4-5 days to actually confirm shipment but after that it was here within 2 days. There are great YouTube video tutorials on how to make the bracelets. Once I am better at it, I may make one. Hoping to feature some bracelets in our Etsy shop soon!

4. Shopping with Sheri!

I had fun getting out for the night with one of my BFF's Sheri! Shopping + Dinner = a great night out!

5. My Mother-in-Law

I am very fortunate to have one of the best mother-in-laws in the world! She is super sweet and every time we see her she gives me stuff she knows I would love. Like make-up and a sewing machine. She has a heart of gold and I love her! And she doesn't judge my crazy side. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com