Image HTML map generator

5.10.12

Day #80.2: Friday Top Five

It's time for Friday Top Five!

1. My hubby was super nice and brought me Starbucks AND chicken teriyaki today. 


YUM!

2. The MLB play-offs start tomorrow AND...the Tigers are playing. YES! OCTOBER BASEBALL!!

3. This still makes me laugh. Definitely on the top 5 list.



4. I continue to get more followers on GFC, bloglovin', twitter and Facebook! Thank you everyone! :) I am happy to have all of you!

5. I got out of work early and can take a nap...slash work on home-work and watch Glee.



Photobucket


the Grant life

I made some cute autumn wine charms...I put them on the craft page. Click here to see how to make some of your own!


Until tomorrow,

Big, beautiful & broke... Chelsea

4 comments:

  1. Love Fridays and love Starbucks!
    High 5 right back at ya!
    Cute blog! LOVE! Lets follow each other!
    Have a great weekend girly!
    xox
    Ash@ABpetite
    http://abpetite.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love chicken teriyaki! What a lovely husband!

    My dh is going hunting tomorrow so I'll be able to watch the game.
    Go Tigers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute wine charms!!

    Falen
    www.upwardnotinward.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wine charms. I always know where my glass is because it's either in my mouth or my hand!ha! I am from St Louis so baseball was like a second religion growing up. Yay post season!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com