Image HTML map generator

2.9.12

Day #47: DIY Gift Ideas

Congrats JV, on an excellent outing!
May I just share my excitement with the fact that the Detroit Tigers swept the Chicago White Sox. This now puts us tied for first place in the race for the play-offs. I really hope we can keep this up so I can enjoy post-season baseball. 


And thank-you, Delmon, for your game winning 3-run homer.

Anyways, I may not type too much today. I just finished writing several discussion boards posts for school and my typing fingers are getting sore. My brain is also mush. I just finished working four 12 hour shifts in a row, plus I picked up some OT tomorrow. 

So, there is only 113 days left until Christmas. Now, I know this may seem random but I'm broke and Christmas can be expensive. Since my husband and I are avid crafters and DIYers, I have been trolling the internet for some good DIY gifts. I mentioned a blog in an earlier entry, but the Happy House Wife has some great gift ideas for families on a budget. Other great DIY gift ideas can be found at the following:

25 Handmade Gifts under $5
101 Simple Handmade Gift Tutorials
Skip to My Lou: Handmade Gift Ideas

I am hoping to come up with my own list of DIY gifts. It's added to my "Blog To-Do" List. It's getting long! So many ideas, so little time. I created a word document to organize my ideas. Also, so that I remember them!

Anyways, I hope everyone enjoys their Labor Day! Stay Safe!

Until tomorrow,

Big, beautiful & broke... Chelsea

New items added to: budget

Since my entry is late anyways and it's technically Mondays then join in the link-up @ Still Being Molly's blog! Expect another shout-out in Monday's real entry as well!
stillbeingmolly

3 comments:

  1. So here I am with this double life, one where my grammatically incorrect writing is a nice success with tens of thousands of readers, and another one where my carefully written books are read by a dozen people. Send Gifts to Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your gift it's so beautiful, I like it vey much, I also bought one at wedding dresses 2013
    , If you want one too. can visit this address, The backpacks are
    beautiful at there. I think you will be love it too.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com