Image HTML map generator

3.9.12

Day # 48.1: Meal Plan and Weekly Goals

Okay, trying to come up with a weekly meal plan. It's no easy task, especially because my husband and I have different likes. Let's see...


Monday - We both work and with Bob working until midnight, I will likely just make a quick meal like Kraft mac and cheese or something.
Tuesday - BBQ Chicken, mashed potatoes and corn on the cob
Wednesday - Steak, rice and asparagus 
Thursday - Chicken parmesan and angel hair pasta
Friday - TBD

Weekly Goals: Work-out 3 times & Spend a day outside working in the yard.

Until later,

Big, beautiful & broke... Chelsea



stillbeingmolly

4 comments:

  1. Yum, can I come to your house for dinner????

    Thanks for YOLOing with us, I'm your newest follower :-)

    Carly
    www.lipglossandcrayons.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following! :) I will be following you right back! - Chelsea

      Delete
  2. Oh, man. I'm already drooling over tuesday haha
    Found your blog from Yolo Monday and am thrilled to be your newest follower! I would love it if you could return the follow if you get the chance and wish to :)
    Best,
    Sapir
    coffeebooksandairplanes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This hooey is really instructive and encouraging I am looking presumptuous for statesman nutritious and wellbeing overlapping information.

    Randolph Thoresen

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com