Image HTML map generator

2.10.12

Day #77.1: The Amazing Slurpee Race

This is how the Amazing Slurpee Race started:



As you can see, there is 56 comments. Sheri posted this and Hubby saw it. It was then ON. He was determined to be the Amazing Slurpee champion. 

Speeding to 7-11 in hopes of being the Amazing Slurpee Race champion.



Obtaining the cherry slurpee.
Winner, Winner, Chicken Dinner!

Sheri enjoying her $20 slurpee.


And that was the Amazing Slurpee Race. The End.

Until later,

Big, Beautiful & Broke... Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. I seriously would have driven from NC just to give her a amazing Slurpee... Plus I kinda want one now and dont think I can get one where I live... **Enter sad face here**

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com