Image HTML map generator

1.10.12

Day #76.2: My Messy Craft Room

A project that I have been wanting and needing to do for awhile is to clean my craft room. At the moment, it serves as the catch all of the house, where items that we need to be out of the way get shoved. Inspired by my friend, Kelley, at The Grant Life I am participating in an October Overhauling along with Pinkapotamus and While Wearing Heels.



October Overhauling

The Rules:
The ONLY rule is no buying craft supplies from October 1st-October 31st. This should be easy since...I am not supposed be spending money! You can trade with other bloggers.

Week 1: Post pictures of your messy craft area!

Week 2: Clean your craft area so that it is organized and neat and tidy. Post pictures to share your progress!

Week 3: Make 1 project from your existing crafts.

Week 4: Share your experience, what you created, and how happy you are NOT to be embarrassed by your craft hoarding!

So, without further adieu...here is my messy craft room!

As you can see, it needs some work. I have an empty filing cabinet in the middle of the room which I inherited from my grandpa. There's a ton of folders that I can use, I just need to find the time to organize it. There's a jewelry armoire that I need to clean out and fill with the pieces I have made and am selling. There's just craft and junk EVERYWHERE.
This is my "craft" closet. I have my cross-stitching items, sewing, scrapbooking supplies and art supplies in this closet. It's a little rough and jam packed.
This is my "office" closet. I have all our files in here, manuals, homeowner information. Plus some random things I never unpacked when I moved in (3 years ago) and gift wrapping stuff. This closet is in worse shape than the craft closet.


Underneath all that crap is a very nice leather ottoman. Yep. 
This is my craft desk...Where I obviously have NO room to work. 
There you have it. My shamefully messy craft room. I'd like to say that it was an organized mess, however I can't find anything. Check back next week to see how I do organizing and cleaning!

Until tomorrow,

Big, Beautiful & Broke... Chelsea 

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Thanks so much for joining in the fun of October Overhauling! I am sooo excited to see what everyone does with their mess and stash! Hope you stop by and join into our linky list @ http://pinkapotamus.blogspot.com/2012/09/october-overhauling.html
    I am your newest follower~
    xoxo
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com