Image HTML map generator

20.4.17

Coffee Bar

For my birthday, I asked my husband to build me a coffee bar. I love coffee. And I have a Keurig (to make regular coffee), a Ninja Coffee Bar (to make fancy coffees), fancy syrups, 200 K-Cups, and way too many coffee cups. All of this was taking up just too much room in the kitchen. And our dining room needed a little spicing up. Hence, my idea for this coffee bar.

First, let me show you the Pinterest inspiration (OF COURSE, this was Pinterest inspired. What did we do before Pinterest???):


So, I send this picture to my husband and basically tell him to create it. I tell him where I want it and let him take the reins. 


Isn't it beautiful???? He built it out of Cedar. I was able to put everything that I wanted in it and on top of it with some extra room to spare. It looks perfect in our dining room. He knocked this one out of the park! I can't wait to pick out his next project!!! :) 


 photo signature_zpsb79c2af6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com