Image HTML map generator

18.4.17

Why I Love LuLaRoe

In my last blog post I revealed that my mom and I recently became LuLaRoe consultants. So far, it's been AH-mazing! It's been just over a month and we are having so much fun!! 

I started wearing LuLaRoe last summer. I had just lost a lot of weight (about 100 lbs) and I had no clothes that fit me. My body was still changing from the surgery, and still is, even though the weight isn't coming off as fast. I was feeling good but at the same time I had nothing in my closet that fit me well. And I couldn't buy much because it would fit me for awhile and then it would start to look loose and frumpy. LuLaRoe helped me feel better about myself. The clothes fit, even if they got a little bit looser, they still fit and they could still be made to look nice. The leggings always fit. They are comfortable and can be made into super cute outfits. 

The Carly dress became one of my go-to outfits as well. The dress flows away from me and doesn't hug my mid-section, which I appreciate!!! And bigger sizes can be knotted up or a cardigan can be added to make it look more form fitting. 

 Some of my favorite outfits so far:


Sarah Cardigan, Joy Vest, Carly and Leggings


Irma and Leggings


My Mom and I wearing Carly's


Irma and leggings


Sarah Cardigan, Irma and Leggings

I love that women of all sizes can wear these clothes and be filled with confidence!! People think that losing a lot of weight automatically makes you feel great about yourself. But guess what? It doesn't. Do you feel better?? Absolutely. But after gastric bypass or the sleeve, you lose weight faster than you can keep up with. Clothes stop fitting and become too big. Your skin becomes loose. Your body changes in ways you don't consider when you have surgery. LuLaRoe helped me become confident with my changing body. And it's also given me something fun to do with my family! My mom and I are the consultants but my dad and husband help as well. 

Any other Lula lovers out there?? Feel free to join our shopping group for outfit ideas, giveaways and fun online shopping!! LuLaRoe Chelsea & Lisa VIP Shopping Group


 photo signature_zpsb79c2af6.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com