Image HTML map generator

22.8.12

Day #36: Now & Then

So, for a little change of pace (and because my brain is fried from 12 hours of charge nursing in a very busy emergency room) I decided to tell my readers a little bit about me. I found one of those e-mail quizzes that people used to pass around on Myspace and Facebook back in the day. I decided to copy and paste the quiz I took a couple years ago, showing the answers from then and providing the my "now" answers. 

Okay, so the first answer under the questions were answered April 28, 2010. The second answers in italics, are today's answers.

Do you think things will change in the next few months?
Of course. That's life.
Again, of course I'm sure things will change. I am hoping that certain things will change.

What song are you currently listening to?
Pop Evil
I'm not. I'm watching the Tigers game.

Is there someone that knows everything or almost everything about you?
of course.
My parents and my hubs.

Something you really want right now?
A back massage :)
I can't lie, a back massage would be amazing.

Will you regret your next kiss?
I hope not!
No, I love my hubby :) 

The person you had the strongest feelings for dies. Do you care?
Well, that happened 2 years ago...and yes, I cared.
For a little background on the comment from 2010. My best friend, Brandon, died in a car accident in 2008. He was truly my first love and at the time, he was the person who I had very deep, strong feelings for. However, my husband has since taken over the role as the love of my life. And if he died, I would be devastated.

Me and Brandon, June 2008

Ever had a guy best friend?
See above answer...
Yes.

What is in your pocket?
no pockets on my pj pants!
No pockets here.

You never know what you got until you lose it. True or false?
True
True

How's your life lately?
Eh...it has it good points (family, friends, job, house) and it has its crap points (love life, job)
Life has is up's and down's, as I stated ever so eloquently above. Nothing that I can't overcome however. In general, despite it's hardships, I love my life and wouldn't trade it.

You kissed someone last night, didn't you?
Uhm nope. I hugged a lot of patient's family members though!
OMG. How did you know?! I did kiss my boyfriend husband good night!

How do you feel about dr. Pepper?
groooooooooooooss
Sticking with the above. Yuck!

Do you go to the tanning bed on a regular basis?
No
No, but I should. I'm pasty pale.

What is the last non-alcoholic beverage you had?
Diet coke
Diet Coke

Day been rough?
OMG. I got my ASS kicked at work.
Ha, I see the ER hasn't changed since 2010. Today wasn't too bad. I was in charge and that is always challenging.

Are you wasting your time on someone?
I was but I'm done.
No

Do you care if people hate you?
I used to.
Not particularly.

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
I hope not..
No

Would you skydive for 400$?
for sure!
Heck yes I would!

Is it possible to kiss the last person you kissed?
Sure
I married him so I kiss him whenever I want! MOOCHES!

What's the nearest holiday to your birthday?
St. Patricks Day
St. Patricks Day

Describe how you feel right now in two words?
exhausted
super tired

Has anyone ever made you a promise and broke it?
yes
Yes

What color shirt are you wearing?
white
Grey

Are all of your friends in relationships?
nope
No

Do you plan on moving within the year?
Nope!!
No

Do you believe that the last person that you kissed cares for you?
Of course!
I hope so!

Would you go out in public looking like you do right now?
Hell to the no.
Probably not.

Is your hair long enough to put in a ponytail?
yes.
Yes

Have you ever kissed anyone with a lip ring?
nope
No

Is it easy for people to make you cry?
Depends
Depends. Am I on my period? Am I having a good day? Am I frustrated? There's lots of factors to consider.

Do you wish someone would call or text you?
no I am too sleepy :)
Me, in 2010
Nah

What are you wearing?
pink pj pants, white tshirt and a gray hoodie
black yoga pants, grey t-shirt

Whats something that can always make you feel better?
hugs! Just gotta hug it out!
Yeah, I do like hugs. My hubby can always make me feel better. 

Has someone ever licked your cheek?
unfortunately.
Unfortunately.

What are you listening to?
Didn't we discuss this?
Tigers Game

Did you kiss, hug, or hold hands with anyone today?
hug
hugs and kisses

Is anything annoying you?
Not really
Nothing I want to get into at this moment :)

Do you want to get married?
Not today
I did, March 10, 2011

Where's your best friend right now?
Heaven
(Again, reference above was to Brandon) My current answer is: He's on the couch next to me.

Are you heartless?
Sometimes I wish I was.
No, and I don't wish I was

Do you think two people can last forever?
Yes
Yes

Are you a mean person?
Can be...ish
I try not to be

Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
my mom
Bob, on my way home from work

Overall, do you like your life?
Love my life
Love!

What are you looking forward to?
Summer!!!!!!
Graduating with my bachelor's degree in December, having the weekend off, and the back rub my hubby is going to give me when I am done with this blog entry. YAY!

Ever get hurt by someone who promised they wouldn't?
Yep.
Yes. Doesn't everybody?

Did the last person who really hurt you say they were sorry?
Nope. Actually he told me he never wanted to talk to me again and if I attempted to contact him he would contact the proper authorities. Awesome.
Weird, I don't remember what I was talking about in the previous answer. And no.

Me & Bob, June 2, 2012

What were you doing an hour ago?
working
Eating a sandwich

Do you hate the last girl you had a conversation with?
No! It was my mom!! :)
No, it was probably one of my co-workers. I try not to hate on my work peeps!

There you have it. Then & Now. Some answers the same, some different. I'd like to think I'm somewhat different at 27 than I was at 25. I hope you enjoyed learning little facts about me!

Until tomorrow,

Big, beautiful & Broke... Chelsea

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. This is a creative thing to do! I love how some of your answers are exactly the same and others are really, really different. Life changes and so do you, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I happened to come across a couple of them on my facebook and myspace accounts. It was fun to see the old answers and compare them. Thanks for reading! :)

      Delete

I love comments!!! :)

 
Design by Imagination Designs
Artwork from: www.createthecut.com